Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Giving This Another Shot

Over the weekend my daughter and son in law had a house warming party at their new house, so once I was all dolled up, I thought I’d get my son to take a full length picture of me. I immediately deleted it.

I’m disgusted at myself for gaining any weight back. 

So on Sunday I decided to join Weight Watchers. Before I was never one to do programs but I’ve gotten to the point of not being able to do this weight loss journey without a map. I’m doing the freestyle points program that they’re advertising now and it’s super easy.

Watching those points add up (or not) really helps. You see where the big points really are and with me, I don’t want those points going over so I avoid high point foods.

I’ve started walking again and racking up the Fitbit steps.

Anyway, I’m back on the weight loss journey and this time I’m more determined than ever to get to my goal!

I had my son take another picture so I can save it for progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment