Saturday, July 16, 2016

Finally a new weigh in

Summer and the boys being out of school has got my schedule and routine way out of wack! For several Saturday (okay, like a month of Saturdays) I've forgotten to weigh in. I've remembered to weigh in later in the day but I'm kinda anal about weighing in after my morning whiz so I keep saying it's okay, you can do it next Saturday, and then next Saturday rolls around and I forget again. Well, this morning I finally remembered and I was a happy mama!


When that posted to MFP this morning I got several comments and one of them had a doubtful tone (and maybe I was reading too deep into it) but like I said, I haven't weighed in a month of Saturdays but I'm proud of that weigh in and I'm proud of that "lost 135 lbs so far". Looks like I've gotten my eating under control.

Now I've just gotta get my behind working out again. And I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I have been doing a 30 day challenge though. (although, I am a few days behind) It's an app on my phone that's pretty cool. It's the 30 Day Fit Challenge Workout by North Park.Android. It offers a full body workout, which is what I'm doing, and it has specific body part workouts. Give it a try!

Time for me to go to bed.

Sweet dreams y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment